Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Pictures for All White Cards










Now maybe I can do this. These cards are all A-2s. I did the background embossing on 5.25x4" and glued to the front of the cards. For this part I used: Snow Dots, Swiss Dots, Christmats Ornaments, and Snowflakes.
On the ornament card I used the combo embossing folder and die cut: For You. On the other cards I used the Spellbinders Scalloped Circle Nestabilities and the Scalloped Square Nestabilities. I pop-dotted these elements for added emphasis.
The embossing folders used in this last part were: Winter Jelly and Winter House.
All White Cards are so easy and simple, but so effective. Try some now!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so excited about your blog. Love your ideas - white on white is beautiful!
Kay

Jingle said...

These are absolutely beautiful! Makes me want to go buy a Cuttlebug! LOL!

Sandy/tx-nana-scraps said...

Way cool!!! Love your cards, keep up the great work!

angie worthington said...

these cards are gorgeous, classic & elegant!...