Friday, November 14, 2008






I know these are spread out very haphazzardly, but I did try to do them in order. These cards are all A-2s. Each Cuttlebugged background is cut 5"x3.75". I used a different folder on each card. The "inchie" quilt blocks are by PapertryInk. Patterned paper was all from my scrap pile. I colored all of the blocks in with my Copic markers.

I wrote the name of each block on the white paper rectangle with a very fine tipped pen except on the one block that they did not name. I have looked through lots of books and cannot find the name. If anyone knows the name please let me know. TIA

I found matching envelopes for the pastel cards. I am going to use white for the red ones. So far I have made 2 sets of these for gifts. I am also planning to make some Inchie gifts with these blocks too.

I have to get busy making my Gingerbread House for a contest at Remember This. I will post when I have it done. I am telling you in advance in case I am not here tomorrow. You will know what I am doing! TTYL

No comments: