Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Pop-up Card Close-up

This is a close-up of the pop-up card I made for the Challenge at The Cuttlebug Spot. I used the directions that were on Splitcoast Stampers. The only thing that I changed was that I went out to 1/4" instead of their 5/8". The background PP is by Doodlebug. Tree was cuttlebugged with the D'vine Swirls. The ornaments were circle punched from the CB Combo Snow Fun. The decorations on the front were from the CB Combo Treetops. The Merry Christmas was from a Cricut Cartridge. The ribbons were from my stash.

This was a lot easier than I expected it to be. Like they used to say to Mikey, "Try it you'll like it!"

3 comments:

Jingle said...

How amazingly cute is this card? Oh, my LOU! THAT is CUTE!

Anonymous said...

Hi, AnnCaryl! Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. I am so excited about being on The Cuttlebug Spot design team and look forward to working with everyone over there. You ladies are all so creative and talented!

Anonymous said...

It is a beautiful card Ann!